Broccoli, Chicken and Cheese Calzone
This recipe is a go-to staple in my house and it’s super easy, quick and delicious!
1 tub Pillsbury thin crust pizza dough
1 small container ricotta cheese ( I use part-skim)
1 small box frozen broccoli spears, cooked and cut into pieces
2 or 3 breaded cooked chicken cutlets cut into pieces ( you could used grilled or baked chicken too!)
Pam cooking spray
McCormick Grillmates Montreal Chicken seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray baking sheet with Pam cooking spray.
3. Open dough and unroll onto baking sheet.
4. Place the cut brocolli down the center.
5. Layer the cut chicken on top of the broccoli.
6. Dollop the ricotta cheese down the center on top of the chicken.
7. Take the edges of the dough and pull up from sides to meet in the middle and close up dough.
8. Close up the dough on the ends.
9. Sprinkle the top with he Montreal Seasoning.
10. Bake in 350 degree oven for approximately 30 – 40 minutes or until a light brown.